What Am I Doing?!

This isn't really a "rant" post, but just a little truth about myself.  I am a procrastinator.  It's true.  I always have been.  I have so many plans, ideas, and "things I'm working on" that it seems I can never actually finish any of them.  I'm still "planning" on opening my Etsy shop this coming Sunday, but I'm definitely not as far along as I had planned on being.  I'm not going to open with as many items as I originally told myself I would, and I'm just now getting started on my product photography.  There's so much to do!  I need to learn how to plan and follow through better.  Between blogging every now and then, making my soaps, working 40 hours a week, fitting in my workouts, and figuring out how I'm going to afford a $350 electricity bill on top of the bills I already have...I fell WAY behind.  If I really want this to work, I'm going to have to kick it up a bit, and work harder.  It seems to always come to this, but I may be absent from the blog again for a while.  If I'm going to have a blog, I want to be able to devote time and energy into it.  I just don't have that right now.  I may do a post here and there (like I've been doing), but until I know I can devote more energy into posting consistently, I'm taking a break.

Here are some things I'm loving right now:

The movie This Is The End.  I've never laughed louder or longer in a theater.  And the end of it was icing on the cake.  That movie is f***ing funny.  Go see it!

Reading Game of Thrones.  Incredible!

I found this photo on Ebay a long time ago.  I wish I had bought it!

2 comments:

  1. I heard "This is the End" was really funny. I've been procrastinating a bit too but I'm working on improving it. I often feel when I have too much work to do I start to lose motivation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel. I know I don't blog all that often anyways, but I feel like my brain gets all scrambled when I'm thinking of what to write for my next blog post when I have so many other things begging for my attention. I really want to blog regularly and share all that I'm doing...but I think it's just the wrong time maybe? I just need to slow down and do one thing at a time.

      Delete