30 Days Of Lists // 5


My most recent electricity bill was a whopping $315!!!  I will be happy when things start cooling off around here.  I can afford it, but who wants to spend that much money on electricity?!  Not me!  It sucks, but it's worth it. I'm so much happier in a cold room than a sweaty hot one.

Making a living from home is my ultimate dream.  All I can do is work my ass off and hopefully someday it will come true :)

I've had my car for about 7 years now.  There are so many things wrong with it, and I'm afraid that before I save up a reasonable down payment...it's just going to give up on me.  None of my gauges work.  I have to guess at the gas level...as well as the speed.  I try to just go with the flow of traffic.  It's worked for the last year so that's good right?!  It makes lots of strange and loud noises.  I was once on the phone with my little brother while driving (I know-I'm terrible.), and he asked me if there was a helicopter in the background...it was just my car.  He thought that was pretty funny.  If I turn my steering wheel to the left or right, the volume on my stereo goes off and slowly rises back to where it was.  There's plenty wrong with it, but it's paid off and I LOVE not having to make a car payment anymore.  I dread the day that it dies...and I worry I won't have a down payment saved up for something else.

I am constantly thinking of what's for dinner.  It can get pretty obnoxious I'm sure.  I LOVE food, and dinner is my favorite meal of the day.  I recently started Weight Watchers though, and I'm going to worry less about what's for dinner, because I've decided to stock up on Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers...those things are AWESOME!

I use my cell phone as my alarm, and there have been a couple of times that it didn't work and I never figured out why.  I usually have my alarm set at 6:30 or 7:00, but I sometimes wake up around 5:30 or so and I just can't fall back to sleep because I'm worried my alarm won't go off!  It sucks!

I have always been one of those people who arrives early for EVERYTHING!  It's such a pet peeve of mine to be late...or when others are late.  It only takes me 10 minutes to get to work, but I leave the apartment 30 minutes before I need to be there.  You never know when traffic or something random is going to slow you down.  I try to be 30 minutes early to everything.  If I show up to a movie and the trailers have already started...I just won't go in.  Soooo...being late is always something I worry about.

What things do you worry about?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment