30 Days of Lists // 4



  1. Amazon.  I am an avid online shopper, and I do most of my shopping on Amazon.  I mostly buy books and movies.  I really get myself into trouble on Amazon.  If I'm not buying, I'm browsing and adding to my wish list.
  2. Modcloth.  If I didn't spend all of my money on Amazon, I'd probably spend it all on ModCloth.  I would love to do an entire wardrobe makeover with ModCloth.  I LOVE the style gallery!
  3. Pinterest.  My favorite thing to browse on Pinterest?  Motivation/Weight Loss pins.  Instead of spending time looking at motivation posts, I should get up and actually DO some of the workouts I pin!  Ha!
  4. Television.  I will admit.  I waste WAY too much time watching TV!  As I type this, I am simultaneously watching Face Off on Syfy.  (Is it still a time-waster if it's one of your favorite creative shows?)
  5. IMDB.  I am an IMDB addict you guys!  This is a MUST for anyone who loves movies.  I love to go there and see what my favs are going to be doing next.  I also love to read the trivia on my favorites too.
  6. YouTube.  Who doesn't love YouTube?  I love it as a tool for learning new things...but I mostly waste time on there.  Random funny videos.  I can't stop!  

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! IMDB! Yes. I love, love, love looking up my favorite actors, actresses, show series' and movies. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you love movie sites, I also recommend MovieFone.com and MoviePilot.com I use the first one for theatrical realease dates as well as dvd/bluray release dates. The second one is really awesome for getting the first scoop on what's in the making.

      Delete
    2. If you love movie sites, I also recommend MovieFone.com and MoviePilot.com I use the first one for theatrical realease dates as well as dvd/bluray release dates. The second one is really awesome for getting the first scoop on what's in the making.

      Delete
    3. If you love movie sites, I also recommend MovieFone.com and MoviePilot.com I use the first one for theatrical realease dates as well as dvd/bluray release dates. The second one is really awesome for getting the first scoop on what's in the making.

      Delete