30 Days Of Lists // 2

I don't think I've talked about it yet, but my youngest sister is going to be having a baby this December!  She'll be the first of the three of us to have a baby, and we're all super excited!  I'm going to be an Aunt!  Yay!  I've been seeking out cute projects to make for him before he gets here.  If you have any ideas send them my way!

I've decided to spend my day off today working on my soaps!  I've got right under 3 weeks before my shop launches on the 22nd!  Right now I'm just concentrating on actual soaps.  I've run into a bit of a snag with my sugar scrubs and such-I may have to open shop without them at first.  I'd like to buy a laser printer so that I can print my own weather-proof labels from home.  In the mean time I'll work on getting the designs right.

I've also been wanting to draw more cartoons lately...this sort of goes along with making paper dolls.  I would love to make paper dolls inspired by my favorite movies/characters :)  They're so fun to make!

A while back I bought a bug collecting kit, and I've used it a couple of times...but I've come up with a different approach.  I've decided that instead of collecting actual insects, I could learn more about macro photography and start a "photo bug collection"!  It's going to be SO neat!  I love macro photography, and insects are my favorite subject.  Why didn't I think of this before?!

Are you currently working on any projects?

1 comment:

  1. Paper dolls are so much fun! I love them, both the traditional and the digital kind! :D

    ReplyDelete