We Love The...

 
Soooo...last night my sister and I went to a Backstreet Boys concert!  O.M.G.  It. Was. SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!! 

I was 10 years old when I first discovered the Backstreet Boys, and I can not believe it's been NEARLY 20 years!!!  Man I feel old!  I never got to see them in concert in those days, so I was super stoked when I found out they were having another tour.  I was even more stoked when I found out Matthew bought two tickets for my sister for her birthday.  I've been excited about it all month long, and it was so worth the wait.  You guys....I'm being completely serious right now...it was really awesome!!!  Here are a couple of clips (sorry for the shaky parts):




Oh how I miss the day of studying and memorizing those dances...especially this one!  Haha!

I think my favorite part of the second video is that about halfway through, you notice they guy dancing in front of us.  He was getting his dance on all throughout the concert.  I didn't do much dancing (I'm so damn shy in public!), but I did do plenty of screaming to make up for the lost opportunity of my youth.  I knew I would enjoy the show, but I didn't think I was going to come out of it as impressed as I was.  They did a really great job!  If you loved them when you were younger and you get the opportunity to see them now-DO IT!!!  It was a blast!

 
Were you into boybands when you were younger?  Did you have a favorite?

4 comments:

  1. What!?! How did I not know they were touring again!? Oh man, they've still got all the moves. I can remember being a Spice Girls fan, and then having some of my little friends 'disown' me for switching to Backstreet Boys. Such drama ;)

    Jen
    www.drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know until about a month ago and then my boyfriend surprised us with tickets a couple of days later! I totally remember those days.

      Delete
  2. Bahahaha!!! Yes! So awesome. I'm stoked that they didn't disappoint. I would totally go see them if they were here.

    Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really great! The jitters still haven't worn off...it was so exciting to experience something like that that I was SO obsessed with when I was younger. What a great feeling!

      Delete