Shark Week: Wish List

Well, it's the last day of shark week here on the blog.  Soooo I'll go out with a few sharky things on my wish list right now!  How awesome is this Great White Shark Anatomy Model!???  I would love to have that displayed on a shelf in my room!
4D Shark Anatomy Figure
 I don't know about you, but I LOVE jigsaw puzzles! And this one looks pretty damn awesome!   It's also on the inexpensive side, so I may pick this up soon.  I'd love to finish it, ModPodge it, and frame it to hang up.   
Sharks Jigsaw Puzzle
 Okay, so this next one isn't really on my wish list...because I already have it!  This was one of my favorite games when I was little.  My sister, cousin, and I used to play it CONSTANTLY!  It has a motorized shark head that slowly goes around the board.  You roll the dice to move, but if it doesn't land on your color, then your fish can't move forward before the shark eats it!  It gets really exciting, and maybe it's just the little kid in me....but I totally get jumpy and anxious while playing this game hahaha.  It's simple and doesn't require any sort of knowledge or skill AT ALL, but I still think it's a great game and a lot of fun :)
Shark Attack Board Game
 Do you have anything sharky on your wish list?

4 comments:

  1. This puzzle looks complicated and a bit scary but i hope you get it like you want to. I don't really have anything on my wishlist currently. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shark model is amazing!! I want it!

    http://www.thefreckledmask.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?! Once my boyfriend saw it he wanted it too :)

      Delete