Shark Week: Tattoo Flash

I would love to get a shark tattoo, and have a few ideas that I'd like to get next year during shark week.  I tend to be very impulsive when thinking of tattoo ideas, and so I'd like to have plenty of time to think of this one before actually getting it.  Although the tattoo art I'm posting today doesn't reflect the type of tattoo I'd like to get, I still think these are pretty darn awesome!  Who knows, by this time next year I may want something more along the likes of these!
Watercolor Illustrations by Aaily Rose

Watercolor Illustrations by Aaily Rose

I had to include the second one because it features the Jaguar Shark I mentioned in yesterdays post.  I love all of these so much!

Of all of the images above, what's your favorite?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment