Q&A // 2

 
I'm back for another round of fun questions!  I really like this weeks group of questions and had fun answering them.  If you do this on your blog let me know!  I'd love to read your answers!

What's the most random fact that you have never forgot?
This is really neat actually:  Nine-Banded Armadillos always give birth to a litter of four identical armadillo pups.  They all generate from the same egg and are all the same sex. 

What is the funniest thing you ever heard a kid say? 
"Mom, granny was a whore"-words from my then 4 year old brother....what he really meant to say was "hoarder".  He had seen an episode of Hoarders at my grandmothers house, and she had mentioned that our great-grandmother could have been on that show (and it's true-I remember visiting her when I was a kid).  When my mom asked what he was talking about he then explained to her that Granny liked to keep things and never threw any of it away and that you had a hard time getting around anything in her house.

What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
American Graffiti for sure :)

What is your worst injury and how did you get it?
When I was about 12 I had this crazy idea that I could jump a barbed wire fence.  I'm sure you can guess how it ended.  My right leg made it over.  I can't say the same for the other.  I can not tell you why I thought this was a good idea at the time.  It just doesn't make sense.  I walked to my grandmas house and she took me to the hospital.  I got a tetanus shot and surprisingly NO stitches.  It really did need stitches though and took forever to fully heal.  I now have a 4-5 inch scar as wide as my finger on the inside of my left thigh.  I was really proud to show it off at school the next day though-I was such a tomboy hahahaha!

What is the most stupid-fun you have had?  What were you doing?
Doing the Time Warp with my sister and friends in the living room one night while watching Rocky Horror Picture Show.  I lost count of how many times we did it.  We couldn't stop laughing-it was so much fun!
Paper Dolls by Etsy seller Walker Davis Designs: Riff Raff, Magenta, and Colombia of Rocky Horror Picture Show!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I can't wait for Monday to get here so that I can reveal the winner of my Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey soap set giveaway.  The raffle closes tonight, so if you haven't had a chance to enter there's still time!  Good luck! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment