Q&A // 1


What stupid things did you do when you were younger to try to look cooler?
I used to try and dress like I was older and more mature (in a bad way) than I was.  I guess I thought I would look 'cooler' if I dressed in skimpy "dirty old perve look at me!" outfits.  Which was stupid. Not cool.

What gets better with age?
Men.  Actually I'll take that one step further and say men with beards.  I'm a beard-lovin' kinda gal, and men with beards only get better with age.


What is something you've done, just to say you did it?
I shaved my head once.  It's something I always wanted to do so that I could say I did it.  And I'll probably do it again someday.  You can see photos here!

When you were a kid, which cartoon character did you have the hots for, and why?
This is going to sound incredibly strange, but my sister and I used to think the kangaroo in Rescuers Down Under (the one in the poachers dungeon) was super hot...I think we just thought his voice was sexy or something though.  That probably doesn't count since he wasn't human, so I'll say Eric from The Little Mermaid-he's pretty damn hot.

What's the strangest/creepiest experience you've had with a customer?
A guy once bought me a pair of expensive shoes because he overheard me talking to a coworker about my feet hurting due to the cheap shoes I was wearing.  I got to work the next morning and this guy was already in the parking lot (it was like 6:30 in the morning!).  The creepiest part?  They were the right size!  I told him I couldn't accept them and gave them back. 

Feel free to take these questions and answer them on your blog!  If you do please send me a link so I can check them out!


1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! I found your blog via Better Blogger Network and decided I'd play along. <3 Number five is just... creepy!

    What stupid things did you do when you were younger to try to look cooler? I was never actually interested in looking cooler, or different. I was interested in cute t-shirts, pretty shirts and denim pants. I still love that style! I'm a cowgirl, a goth, a hippie, an artist and a New Age lover wrapped into one, plus half girly-girl, half tomboy... so my clothing style reflects one of the above on any given day.

    What gets better with age? I'll be cheesy here and say myself! Every year, I learn more about myself, what I love, what I hate, what I support and belief in. Every birthday is a fresh start, I set goals (and normally accomplish them!) I love my wife more and more every year, and our little fur, feather and fin family has grown, too.

    What is something you've done, just to say you did it? RIDE A BAREBACK BRONC AND BULL! My wife and I both did during a seasonal job, and we had such a blast. I definitely would love to participate in the rodeo again! My bronc was Red Wine and my bull was Widow Maker. ^_^

    When you were a kid, which cartoon character did you have the hots for, and why? Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, haha! I literally don't even know why, I just did!

    What's the strangest/creepiest experience you've had with a customer? During the same seasonal job as mentioned above, I had a really nice French man come in, he was probably in his 50s and was shopping and picking up groceries as he was here on vacation. I can't remember what happened, I think his card had an error on it's end, and he couldn't pay. He just started SCREAMING at me in bits of English and French, making rude gestures, etc. and I was so shocked!

    About half an hour later, I went outside to grab someone a bag of chipped ice and he was WAITING OUTSIDE and just started screaming at me again! I was like, what the actual Hel?!



    ReplyDelete