Our Trip To Rockport

I'm not sure why it took me so long to share these photos, but here are a few snapshots from our trip to Rockport last month!  It was so nice to get away for a few days and relax at the beach.  I think we may take another trip down there in October, which I think will be much nicer as far as the weather goes.  It was so miserably hot AND humid, but I had a great time!



I had absolutely NO luck in my search for seashells this year, but I did find a few other neat things.  My favorites were the crab bits :)

What I love most about Rockport though, is going to the local park and feeding the turtles:



If you missed last years photos, you can see them here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are lovely! And it took me at least 15 seconds to spot the lizard :p
    it looks like a really nice place to go! Even though the weather wasn't that great :)

    xoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete