A Themed Wishlist: Phrenology and Such

I recently ordered this Body Of Work poster set from ModCloth and am completely smitten.  I plan on hanging them together either in the living room or the bedroom.  I don't want them to be lonely though, so I'm considering getting a few things to tie the room together. 

  1. Foyer Consideration Container.  I could totally use this next to my door to keep my keys in.  Right now I just have a little shelf I keep them on, but this would be perfect on that shelf!
  2. A Head Of Schedule Clock.  I don't currently have a clock on ANY of my walls.  I'm always checking my phone or squinting to make out the time on my cable box.  I think I NEED this-I love the face too-so pretty :)
  3. A Head Of The Class Container. It's so unfortunate that this is out of stock at ModCloth right now :(  I love it so much!  I could use this as a little container for my keys too, but I think it would be so nice for jewelry!  I'll have to keep checking back, I really really want this one!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving your new design!!! Fun!!

    This is a weird collection of things. But weird in the best possible way. Make sure you show us what these items look like in your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you! I will definitely share photos once they're up. They are surprisingly big for only being $24! 20x28 inches! I can't wait to get them framed and up so I can share :)

      Delete
  2. Those posters are awesome! I really like that Palmistry Guide one. The head container is my favorite--how fun would that be to store candy in? Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kari! Candy would be fun in that!

      Delete
  3. That 'head of the class' container is amazing!!! My 4 y/o daughter just saw it and is freaking out saying it NEEDS to be in her bedroom. haha!

    http://www.thefreckledmask.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's so funny! What a cute kid!

      Delete