Currently / 4

A photo I took of a grasshopper a couple of years ago.  I'm saving up for a new DSLR camera and gear.  I want to get more serious about photography and be the best that I can be.

Anticipating a good nights sleep tonight. Tomorrow's gonna be a looong day.

Planning on starting my day with a green smoothie (I've never made one before!)

Watching How To Train Your Dragon.  Such a cute movie :)

Missing free time.  I have a feeling I'm going to have less and less of it over the next few months.

Loving my living room re-arrangement.  There's so much more room in here now!

Going to bed shortly.

Making Me Happy: Planning for change and dreaming up ideas for where I'd like to be in 5 years. 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed 'how to train your dragon' that was a very cute movie and makes me want a dragon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I know! I love the ones in Game of Thrones!

      Delete