Currently / 3

I decided to color my hair hair yesterday.  I used Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Black Auburn.  I didn't realise it was going to have so much red, but I really love the way it turned out.  My hair has gotten so long that I really needed to use two bottles.  I thought I had it all covered when I finished the bottle I bought...but apparently I missed a bit of the roots in the back.  I think next time I'm going to go all black :)

Anticipating episode 3 of Game of Thrones tonight!

Planning on going to the Rangers game Friday night!

Watching The Big Lebowski!  Jeff Bridges is a sexy beast! 

Missing my little brothers.  I'm hoping to meet up with them sometime soon for a Drive In movie night!

Loving this extremely lazy Sunday.  I love having days where I can just wake up late and stay in all day watching movies and catching up on a bit of reading. 

Going absolutely nowhere for the rest of the day :)

Making Me Happy:  Sprinkles and Brando being affectionate towards each other. They normally only tolerate one another. It's so cute when they play! 

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks freaking incredible. Straight up gorgeous!!

    And Jeff Bridges!?! Really. Ick. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah...I don't know what it is-but I just find him super attractive :) I love his voice too lol. I would probably gross a lot of people out with a lot of my man crushes hahaha

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so long!! I really like the color on you too. I've been trying to grow my hair out. Right now.. it's past my shoulders curly which is pretty long. If I straighten it's almost to my waist! I plan on trimming my hair a bit to get rid of the split ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! my goal is to eventually have mine reach my waist.

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks great, the red parts are really pretty and I love your curls! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete