Currently / 2


Anticipating the finale of Walking Dead tonight!  If I could simultaneously watch the premiere of Game of Thrones I would...but it looks like it's going to be Walking Dead tonight. 

Planning on doing a little house cleaning and possibly putting my insect collecting tools to use.

Watching the wind blowing against my windchime.  The wind is picking up and I really hope it rains today!

Missing my old coworkers.  I don't have many friends due to the fact that I'm simply a loner...but I can certainly say that they're some of my favorite people who always keep me laughing.  Thank you all for being my friends!
  
Loving Chuck Palahniuk's Damned, the movie Safety Not Guaranteed, and the idea of giving my entire apartment a much needed makeover!

Going to the grocery store to stock up on this weeks groceries and cat food :)

Making Me Happy I got to visit almost ALL of my family and friends over the weekend.  It's always great being able to visit with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment