Changes in August

I apologize for missing Mani-Monday yesterday.  I had a mini breakdown this weekend and came to the conclusion that I need to give myself a break.  This doesn't mean the end of nail polish posts here on Miss Darlingheart, but it does mean that I probably won't be doing them every week.  I wasn't at my apartment over the weekend and I got into a funk when I realised that I didn't have any of my nail polish with me.  I got upset with myself for not doing it during the middle of the week when I had plenty of time.  I then told myself that it's not something I should beat myself up over.  I want this blog to be a place where I can relax and be happy.  I work full time and when I get home..I usually head straight for the computer to work on a post or something blog related...and sometimes I don't leave the computer until bedtime.  The thought of that makes me miserable.  I need to spend more time away from the computer doing things that I've been neglecting.  I'm still going to do nail polish posts, because I love painting my nails and trying different color/pattern combos. 
Frugal Friday is another feature that has been a little bit rough on me too.  The posts I've done so far have helped me a lot when it comes to saving money, but I don't want it to become a source of frustration for me either.
I'm going to take a week off from blogging to give myself time to develop a new schedule for myself.  Hopefully I'll come back fully charged with new ideas and something that will please not only me, but you as well.
I hope you're all having a great week!
  

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get everything figured out and have a relaxing break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break! And don't forget, this is your blog. If you miss a feature or two, it's no big deal. Heck, even if you abandon a feature entirely--you have to blog in a way that works for you!

    ReplyDelete