Blog Break

Hi!  I wanted to apologise for my absence these past few days.  I also wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be taking a little blog break for a bit.  I'm not sure how long.  It couldn't be anywhere between a couple of weeks to a month or two.  I've decided that I spend entirely too much time on the computer, and I just need to get away from it for a while.  Consider it a challenge.  As much time as I spend on the computer, it's definitely going to be challenging.  I'll probably use the time to catch up on some reading and to enjoy a few movies as well as spend more time outside.  My patio is lonely.  I'm also going to get off my bum and start P90X.  I tried it once before, and I quit after about 3 weeks.  I want to focus on bettering myself both physically and mentally...and that means I'm going to have to make some sacrifices...my excessive Internet usage is at the top of the list. 
Another reason that I am going to take a break is that I'm feeling a little bit of the 'burn-out bug' and I don't want my blog content to suffer because of it.  Hopefully the time off will fill me with all sorts of wonderful stuff to share when I get back :)  I'll still be checking my mail a couple of times a week, so if you'd like to contact me feel free!  I hope you're all having a fantastic summer!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying your break! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know, i always think it is quite liberating when a gul decides to shave her hair, and really, i love the spirit. adooorrree your blog, cnt wait for the next post, chica.haha

    ReplyDelete