Rockport: Part 3

Okay it's finally here!  The third and final installment of my three part series about my little vacation to Rockport!  The day that we left, Matthew's parents wanted to take us to a local park that has a pond a little ways in where you can feed ducks and turtles.  When they said there were lots of turtles, I wasn't expected there to be LOTS of turtles.  I've never had turtle soup (and wouldn't want to-I love turtles!), but if my imagination ever thought up what it would look like...it would probably look something like the photo a few scrolls down.  There are 19 turtles in that picture alone!  As soon as we started tossing little pieces of bread in, they all just started swimming over.  They even swam right up to me when I got close to the water.  No fear!  The ducks were really sweet too and weren't shy either.  On our way out we saw a lot of squirrels and they would just run up to us.  Unfortunately we were out of bread :(  I can't wait to go back and feed them!  Oh and by the way, the squirrel on the left is totally playing patty cake with his shadow!
I hope you enjoyed all of the photos from my little trip to Rockport!  I hope you get a chance to visit someday-I had such a lovely time!





3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! And the ducks, turtles, squirrels! Glad you had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that really is a lot of turtles! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete