Rockport: Part 1

Taking a mini-vacation to Rockport was so much fun and I wish I could have stayed longer.  Matthew's parents have a house down there and it's just 3 blocks from the beach.  There were so many adorable homes there and Matthew and I are talking about making Rockport our home someday.  I took so many photos, but decided to split them up between three posts so that I could share all of my favorites over the next few weeks!  Enjoy!
Sea turtles are so adorable and we got to see a few little guys close to shore! 

If you look closely at the third photo-you'll be able to spot a little crab snuggled down under that little pool of water :)


 
We got to Rockport late Friday night and woke up the next day for a little fishing and lots of walking along the beach.  I collected so many pretty seashells and can't wait to share them with you in part 2 of this little series! 

4 comments:

  1. I'll be so jealous of you if you decide to move so close to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice! I really really want to go back soon!

      Delete
  2. What a cute little sea turtle! Hope you had a great time.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that turtle!! I want to be its friend :)
    -AW

    ReplyDelete