Mani Monday #6

As it often is the case, I got in a hurry and smudged the polish on at least two of my nails.  I get too impatient sometimes and don't wait long enough for them to dry.  When this happens, I tend to apply a coat of a different color or just do something completely different than the rest.  I wanted to do all of my nails with this pretty new white polish, but I messed up the pinkies and decided to just do them with silver glitter.

I used:
Sally Hanson: Polar Bare
Essie: Set In Stones

5 comments:

  1. I never paint my nails because I always get impatient and smudge them!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weeks mani! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty! I have the same Essie polish and just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look pretty and so clean! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm glad you all like them :) I want to use white more often-its simple but pretty and goes with everything :)

    ReplyDelete