Mani Monday #5

It's 11:47 on Sunday and I'm soooo tired from the long drive home from Rockport.  I was afraid I wasn't going to have this post ready for Monday, but I made it and I'm really happy to share these with you!  Since we were going to be headed to the beach, I was kind of going for a sharky type theme with gray and red.  They ended up looking like something that should be worn in the fall instead though, but I do really love them; even if they don't remind me of sharks. 




I used:
Essie: Chinchilly
Essie: Russian Roulette
#8 Stickers

5 comments:

  1. I love you nails this week! So pretty! And I am quite jealous of the back ground. I wish I was at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah...I wish I were still there!

      Delete
  2. They look awesome! I hope you had some well-deserved rest after writing this post!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! As soon as I finished posting I fell right to sleep.

      Delete
  3. So jealous of that beach right now. I would kill to be just chilling on the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete