Mani Monday #4

After removing the polish from my Fourth of July nails, I noticed that the glitter totally tore them up!  Does this happen to you too?  It's so difficult to remove and it ends up chipping the tops of my nails.  Sooo I decided to go light this week and only color half of my nails.  I used little #2 scalloped stickers (you can find them here) and used a sheer/opalescent pink polish that my grandma gave me a while back.  I left the other half of the nail natural and added a clear coat.  I really do like the way they turned out :)


I used:
L.A. Colors: Pink Pearl
Essie: Good To Go

7 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love how subtle this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Glitter polish is soooo tricky to remove (even with polish remover).

    I love how this mani is simple with a little something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look nice! I remove glitter polish by soaking a cotton ball in nail polish remover, then holding it on my nail tightly for about 30 second, then just rub it right off with no problem!

    stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammantha! I'll try that trick next time!

      Delete
  4. Ooh that is super pretty! Really subtle too.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I've just found your blog and I am already in love! This tutorial is to die for! I am so getting one stickers! And for this I think you for your blog and say I am your newest follower!

    Thanks
    Jess xo
    timefortea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much girls! I can't wait to do this one again with different colors :)

    ReplyDelete