Hiking Adventure and Snapshots #3

This weeks little hiking trip was soooooooo hot!!!  There wasn't much cloud coverage and the humidity was really high.  My camelpak actually ran out of water before we even got back and I had to bum off of Matthew.  It was still a blast though and I'm so excited about all of the cicada shells I found this time!







We won't be going on our weekly hike this coming Sunday because we're headed to the coast for a mini vacation!  I can't wait to share photos when we get back and I hope I find really neat stuff to share!

9 comments:

  1. You really have a great adventures!
    Maybe i should try a hiking adventure like you did, it looks more fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Artha! I love searching out little treasures while hiking-it makes it so much fun! I get excited before every trip wondering what I'm going to see or find :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love your pictures! They are fantastic!
    Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I haven't been to the coast in so long-it's going to be great!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! My skin is crawling a little bit to see all the bugs, haha. When I lived in Northern AZ, one summer we had a cicada invasion and those shells were EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm laughing at myself right now because I would have been so excited!!!

      Delete
  4. Looks like an awesome time! I gotta admit I had to scroll really fast through the last pictures since I'm a wuss and bugs creep me out. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these photos are amazing! The spider is a cool color haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to go on a hike :) Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete