Film Love: Moonrise Kingdom

Image Source

I cannot wait for the DVD/BluRay release of Moonrise Kingdom!  Matthew and I went to see it when it first came out, and I can honestly say that it's my favorite film of the year.  It's just one of those that keeps you genuinely happy throughout.  One of the things I kept thinking during the film was that I love the music.  I know I'll be pulling this post up over and over to listen while I'm browsing and I hope it's something you'll enjoy as well!  Happy listening!



Synopsis: A pair of young lovers flee their New England town, which causes a local search party to fan out and find them.
Directed By: Wes Anderson
Starring: Jared Gilman, Kara Hayward, Bruce Willis, Bill Murray, Francis McDormand, Edward Norton, Jason Schwartzman, and others.

Wanna listen to more great music?  Check out my soundtrack post from The Darjeeling Limited!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie so badly! It's only playing at one theater within a hundred miles of my house :( Luckily I have your wonderful playlist to entertain me until I make the long journey, or until the DVD comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it isn't showing anywhere closer to you! I would be in the same boat as you if I still lived in the town I lived in before this. I hope the playlist keeps you happy until you can see it-it's such a wonderful film!

      Delete
  2. I want to see this. Definitely looks like my kind of movie ;)

    ReplyDelete