FF #3

With this only being the third installment of Frugal Friday, it's probably a wee bit soon to be sharing the "treat yourself" post, but hey-where's the fun in being frugal if you don't reward yourself every now and then?  After taking my own advice this month and 1) having fun on the weekends for free, and 2) finding simple/fun ways to grow my savings, I decided that with my diligence and new-found self-control skills, I've earned myself the luxury of buying something nice.

Matthew and I took ourselves to see The Dark Knight Rises (which was AMAZING!)  And I ordered myself a couple of new books (Matthew, if you're reading this you'll find out what they are soon enough!  It's a surprise!).  None of them are novels this time, but interesting no doubt.  Once I get them in I'll share what they are! 

I'm so proud of myself for sticking to my plan for (almost) a whole month now.  It's amazing how much you can save when you apply yourself.  The little things really do make the biggest difference.  If you were hoping for more frugal tips today, I'm sorry if I let you down!  I look forward to sharing more this coming Friday though!  Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday for another cute Mani-Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what books you're reading! I'm in need of a good book right now :)

    ReplyDelete