My Week In Photos

I know I promised to have more photos to share this for this weeks "Week In Photos" post, but there just wasn't a whole lot going on and I really need to set up a good lighting system in my apartment so that I can get better photos in here.  I do have a couple of things to share though!

Remember when I posted about Sprinkles and I mentioned that Brando wasn't really getting along with her AT ALL???  I got the best advice ever from a fellow blogger, and guess what...it worked!!!  I just let them pretty much "fight it out" with each other and now everything's great!  I certainly wouldn't call them best buds, but they do get along for the most part!  There's a little bit of growling out of Brando every now and then, but nothing like before.  Take a look:
His ears are all flat like he's angry, but he was actually cleaning her!  So glad I had my camera on me.  Sorry for the kitty bum flash by the way lol.
They're a bit messy with their food, but I'm so happy they can tolerate each other around their food and water dish.
This last photo is of a little Willow figurine that I picked up at Dallas Vintage Toys.  Matthew found this place online a while back and we are both total nerds when it comes to vintage toys and such.  This place is SOOOO cool!  I've got a little collection building (which I'll share the rest of soon!), and this is my newest addition.  If you read my list of top 5 films I loved as a kid, then you might remember me mentioning Willow.  I was really surprised to have found this little figurine while we were there, and I just couldn't leave without it! 

So there you have it.  I know it's only three, but I'll try to do better this week!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!

    *Sheinside giveaway on my blog!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so adorable! I just want to cuddle them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That willow figure is awesome. I love Warwick. I'm glad you kitties sorted it out. I bet the'll be best friends in a little while. :)
    www.nerdburgerjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete