My Week in Photos

These technically aren't photos from the "week", but they are from last weekend when I went to visit my family. It's always nice to spend time with family, but this trip seemed to be full of little surprises.

My little brother found this Robin's egg alone in the grass after one of his baseball games and decided to bring it home.

I need to get jumping photos of all of my siblings!  2 down, 4 to go!

One of my brothers buddies found this cute little guy on their way over to the house.  Red Ear Slider I think?

What a cutie!!!
I'll try my best to snap photos throughout the week so that next Friday's "Week in Photos" post might be a little bigger :)  Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!

    hey mindi I nominated you for the versatile blogger award.

    ReplyDelete