Movie Monday

This past weekend Matthew and I went to see...
We have been so excited about this movie since we first heard about it and were so happy to finally see it!  Prometheus is a prequel to the Aliens films which is awesome because you get to see how it all began.  I saw the Aliens movies for the first time last year and after seeing them I had high expectations for this one.  With the cast including three of my favorites (Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, and Charlize Theron), I knew the chances of me being disappointed were pretty slim...and I was right, I love it!  If you like sci-fi horror movies at all-this is a must see!  You're gonna wanna have an Aliens marathon afterwards :)

Other films I watched this week:

Fish Tank.  (Michael Fassbender again!)I wasn't sure how I felt about this one at first.  I thought it was "just-ok" after seeing it...but I can't stop thinking about it and now I really really want to watch it again!  I feel like it's one of those movies that doesn't seem special until after you have time to think about it.
Coriolanus
Mr. Mom.
Willow
Cold Mountain

What have you watched recently?

8 comments:

  1. SO glad you loved Prometheus! Husband-Guy and I are pumped to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one's on my must-see list. The most recent thing I saw in theaters was The Avengers a couple of weeks ago. LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Avengers too! I think the Hulk was my favorite (aside from Iron Man...he's always my fav!) I hope you get to see Prometheus soon!

      Delete
  3. Am I reading it correctly that your movie ticket was only $5.00 to see a movie?? I recently watched Nothing but Trouble it's a Chevy Chase film from 91. It's funny and stupid but still has the nice 80s vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep just 5 bucks! And Nothing but Trouble is such a good movie!!! It's definitely got the 80s cheesy thing going-but I love it :) Dan Aykroyd cracks me up in that and I just love Chevy Chase.

      Delete
  4. I wish tickets here were $5!
    I just got in a movie from netflix called Another Earth that I'm going to watch soon. Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! I've been wanting to see that! Let me know what you think of it!

      Delete