Movie Love: Moonrise Kingdom


source
This is absolutely my favorite movie of the year. Every year I look forward to seeing a film that slaps a goofy smile across my face through the entire movie. Last year it was Midnight In Paris. My two favorite directors are Woody Allen and Wes Anderson. It's safe to say that most movies by either of these guys will have that affect on me. It's wonderful. Moonrise Kingdom is hands down my favorite Wes Anderson film so far. And that's saying a lot considering how much I love the others. Please please please see this if you get a chance! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see this movie! It was filmed not too far from where I live, so it's always fun to try and spot places you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's so awesome! Lucky you! The locations in the film were so pretty! Let me know if you like it!

      Delete
  2. I was looking at the trailer for this movie the other day and it's definitely something I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see it so bad!! Love Wes Anderson :)
    -AW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with Wes Anderson! I cannot wait to see this! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete