Mani Monday #2

I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is that I don't particularly like my nails for this weeks post, because I rushed through without thinking and I should have chosen a different color to go with this one.  The reason I rushed through them so last minute leads me to my good news.  Matthew and I went hiking yesterday and I have lots of pretty nature photos to share this week!  This is also the reason I did so poorly on my nails...I was so pooped when I got back that after finishing them, I just couldn't handle starting over.  They aren't too terrible I guess...but I think next time I'll add white underneath. 
I used a base coat and then added these stickers and painted over them with my Essie Turquoise and Caicos. 
I'm super super excited about next weeks Mani Monday though because I have a super cute Fourth of July theme planned.  I can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. I like them a lot! They remind me ocean waves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, hiking is much more fun than painting perfect nails. Can't wait for the nature pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the and the colors are cute together! I can't wait to see the pictures you took!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank yall! They kindof remind me of waves too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them! And I like the color!

    ReplyDelete