At The Movies: Snow White and the Huntsman

"In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen."-IMDB



Matthew and I have been soooo excited to see this movie and were super excited on our way to the theater yesterday.  I think we've found our new favorite theater.  It's been here for a long long time, but a new and much bigger theater opened up a while back and it's getting a lot of the business in town.  They revamped the old one a bit and it's really nice, but since most people go to the new one, it's never packed...even for the new movies.  Anyways back to the movie.  I cannot come up with the words to say how much I love this film.  This was Rupert Sanders directorial debut and I am incredibly impressed!  The makeup and special effects in this film are amazing and I love the colors and music as well.  I was also very very impressed with Kristin Stewarts performance.  She really proved to be a great choice for playing Snow White.  Charlize Theron was incredible as always-I love her!  The villain role is perfect for her-she was great!  And Chris Hemsworth.  Jeeez!!!!  It never fails, any move that I see I always always develop a major crush on at least one of the actors.  Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman is just...beautiful.  I love the rugged look on him.  What do you think?  His character is so easy to fall for :) 

Directed by: Rupert Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment