Weekly Rituals

  • Until the season ends, Game of Thrones is what my Sunday nights are devoted to. 
  • Unless there is just nothing of merit to see at the movies (and there almost always is)-Saturdays are our 'go-to-the-movies' day. (We're changing it up this week though and seeing Dark Shadows today!) 
  • Wednesday is "Date Night" for Matthew and I.  We make dinner together and watch a movie.  Wednesdays are becoming my favorite day of the week!
  • I don't have a specific day of the week that I do this on-but I recently started watching Mad Men on Netflix.  I watch it anytime I get a chance.
Wow...I just realized that my weekly rituals revolve around watching TV/Movies.  I should probably read more.  Hopefully when I do an update of this-there will be times that I devote specifically for reading.

4 comments:

  1. We caught up on Mad Men earlier this year, and now we're watching the current season on TV. We never miss it! It's kind of weird to only see it once a week after so many marathons to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to catch up to the current season. Once I get there though I'm going to hate having to wait every week for a new episode!

      Delete
  2. I love game of thrones! That's def a sunday ritual for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyrion Lanister is hands down my favorite character :)

      Delete