- Fort Worth Zoo. I have always been captivated by zoos, and the Fort Worth Zoo is probably one of the best I've been to. They recently added on a new exhibit called MOLA (Museum of Living Art) that is full of my favorite animals: reptiles! If you love to visit the zoo, this is definitely a must see!
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. I love this place! There is so much to see and it's just neat neat neat. I always feel like a kid when I visit museums like this...everything is so interesting and before I've finished looking at one thing, something else captures my attention.
- Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge. Matthew and I love to go on hikes here. It's so quiet and peaceful. I ALWAYS carry my camera when we go.
- Bass Performance Hall. Home of the Fort Worth Opera, Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, and the Texas Ballet Theatre. We've seen The Nutcracker and Dracula here. Both were beautiful and I can't wait to go again!
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. I visited this museum for the first time about two weeks ago-there were so many interesting exhibits. If you love art, I definitely recommend this museum.
|Photo taken at Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge September 2011.|