At the Movies: Men In Black III

"An alien criminal kills the young Agent K in 1969, altering the timeline, changing the Agency and placing the Earth in danger. Veteran Agent J (Will Smith) must travel back in time to 1969 to before the murder and work with the young Agent K (Josh Brolin) to save him, the Agency, the Earth and humanity itself."-IMDB



This past weekend Matthew and I went with my sister Shelby and brother-in-law David to the movies to see Men in Black III.  I loved the first two and was so excited when I found out that they were making a third one, and it certainly didn't disappoint!  It was fantastic!  It may actually be my favorite of the three, because the story line is SO great!  If you are a fan of MIB I and II then you MUST see this one!

Directed by: Barry Sonnenfeld

 

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for the kind words on my blog! I really appreciate that & your comment pretty much made my day :]
    And I've put off seeing this film, just because I wasn't a huge fan of II, but maybe I'll give it a shot now :]
    Thanks again,
    Zie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely see it! I think it's the best of the three-the storyline is super :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see this movie!!! I grew up on these! Even did a dance in 4th grade to the mib song in dance, haha. :)

    "the good guys dress in black remember that"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds like it would have been fun! I love the song :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's great news! I was skeptical when I saw the previews because I also love the first two. I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KonaBoy and I went to see this last night. We both liked it although we had conflicting views on whether it was really worth it to see it in 3D IMAX.


    http://greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete