- It's quiet. It's nice being on the third floor and having quiet neighbors (or not many neighbors). Aside from the occasional annoying car with their bass up high driving through at night...all I ever hear are birds chirping and squirrels chattering. And the rain of course :) It's great!
- It has a 'larger than average' balcony. My balcony is about half the size of my bedroom...it's massive! I haven't decorated it yet, but I have some great ideas. I definitely want to get my hands on some large floor pillows so that I can take a blanket out there and lounge around on my floor pillows while reading a book or even napping :)
- There are pretty trees outside my window and balcony. Finding apartments with lots of big trees everywhere was really difficult to find, but I found them! There are tall trees throughout the complex and my apartment is right next to one! I can easily reach the leaves through my window and the edge of my balcony. There are a pair of doves who regularly perch outside my bedroom window-they're so pretty!
- It's just the right size for me. I ended up picking the smallest floorplan to save myself on electricity bills...and I really like the size. I have a really nice sized living room area with a built in bookshelf and a vaulted ceiling. I have a nice little kitchen with everything I need. My bedroom easily fits my queen sized bed with plenty of space to move around. I absolutely adore my bathroom. It has nice wood floors with a huge mirror above the vanity sink with lots of cupboards. And the toilet/bathroom shower is an extension of that part of it with a door in between. It's just wonderful :)
- It's ALL MINE! I've lived in a couple of apartments before, but I always had roommates. This is my very first place to call my own. I pay all of my own bills and it feels really nice to know that I'm capable of living alone in my own space and providing for myself. It's such a great feeling!